Showing all 8 results
The A10 is an absolute gravimeter optimized for fast data acquisition and portability in outdoor applications. The instrument allows operation in harsh field conditions on open outdoor sites in the sun, snow, and wind.
- Automated leveling
- Battery operated
- Temperature controlled sensor
- Ideal roadside operation from a vehicle
The CG-6 Autograv™ is the next generation land gravity meter combining a modern, intuitive user interface with our renowned quartz sensor technology housed in a rugged yet lightweight enclosure. The new CG-6 offers fast, reliable and precise gravity measurements and includes an array of mapping and post processing functionality with our new Lynx LG software conveniently installed on the tablet computer, provided as a standard feature.
The ENVI Cs Cesium Vapour magnetometer is the next advancement in magnetometers using the latest hardware available. The ENVI Cs is a continuous reading magnetometer with high sensitivity with integrated navigational GPS and a versatile design that offers the user the ability to maximize productivity.
Recognized standard for measuring gravity. The new FG5-X system uses the well established free-fall technique of measuring gravity. Featuring:
- Extended free-fall chamber length
- Improved Electronics
- Improved reliability
- Redesigned drive system
- Built-in collimation optics for verticality alignment
- Drag-free chamber surrounds the free-falling test mass
- Portable standard in Absolute Gravity
The Micro-g LaCoste gPhoneX gravity meter uses the Zero-Length Spring™ sensor technology to provide microGal repeatability with very low static drift, which makes it the best suited as a monitoring meter. Whether you are interested in earthquake or volcanic studies, earth tide or reservoir monitoring, the gPhoneX will out perform all others. The gPhoneX can also be used as an ultra sensitive low frequency seismometer for these areas of studies.
The IPR-12 is one of the most versatile and user-friendly IP receivers available. The IPR-12 displays and monitors in real-time all IP parameters such as:
- Decay curve
- Contact resistance
- Signal noise
The SARIS is the latest innovation in resistivity technology. A truly unparalleled approach to providing the user with a cost effective, easy to use and infinitely useful instrument designed with the user in mind.
- Combined Resistivity Transmitter and Receiver
- Light weight and efficient
- Hi-Power, 100 watts, 1 amp
- 1-D Inversion in the field
- Micro-processor controlled, internal flash memory, graphics display
- Automatic current adjustment to minimize power consumption
- Innovative automatic imaging system, no need to upload electrode arrays