All Scintrex employees and contracted parties working on behalf of Scintrex Limited must comply with these policies.
Scintrex recognizes that the personal information it receives is held in a position of trust. We seek to fulfill that trust by adhering to the following general principles regarding personal data:
Notice and Choice of Data Use:
- Scintrex does not sell, rent or lease personal customer or employee information.
- Scintrex provides notice and choice to individuals regarding the type of personal information collected and its intended uses.
- Scintrex reviews the purposes for which data are to be collected, to ensure that our data collection supports reasonable business requirements.
- Scintrex does not use personal information for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes stated in our notices.
Data Access: Scintrex provides individuals with reasonable access to their personal information and the ability to review and correct it, as applicable.
Data Integrity: Scintrex takes reasonable steps to ensure that all applicable personal information is accurate, complete and current.
Data Security: Scintrex is committed to protecting personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
Onward Transfer: Scintrex does not transfer personal information to third parties unless those third parties promise in writing to give the data the equivalent level of protection that Scintrex provides and the affected employee has been advised and has agreed in writing in advance to the transfer of personal information, which, in every circumstance, will be limited in scope to transferring only data that can be considered reasonably necessary, unless Scintrex is required otherwise by law.
- Scintrex obtains personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Scintrex complies with relevant privacy and data protection laws in the locations in which Scintrex operates.
- Scintrex addresses complaints or disputes regarding personal information promptly and courteously.