Depending on the type of buried object, many geophysical methods can be used. Methods such as the magnetic method, using the ENVI Pro Magnetometer or the ENVI Cs Magnetometer, the resistivity imaging method using the SARIS Resistivity Imaging System or even the gravity method, using the CG-6 Autograv™ or CG-5 Autograv™ Gravity Meter can help.
- Combined Resistivity Transmitter and Receiver
- Light weight and efficient
- Hi-Power, 100 watts, 1 amp
- 1-D Inversion in the field
- Micro-processor controlled, internal flash memory, graphics display
- Automatic current adjustment to minimize power consumption
- Innovative automatic imaging system, no need to upload electrode arrays