Scintrex is setting the standards in geophysical instrumentation, providing sales and services for ground, borehole, marine and airborne applications. Scintrex products are used in mineral, petroleum, groundwater, environmental, academic and scientific applications.
BRIEF HISTORY SUMMARY
In 1956 Dr. Harold O. Seigel, then a consulting geophysicist, founded Seigel Associates Limited, a company providing consulting and contracting services to the mineral exploration industry. In 1967, E.J. Sharpe Instruments of Canada Ltd. Acquired Seigel Associates Limited and the two companies merged under the new name of Scintrex Limited, an acronym for Scientific Instruments, Research and Exploration. The combined company grew so rapidly that in 1969, Scintrex moved into a new plant located at 222 Snidercroft Road, Concord, which remains its current location.
Scintrex is a globally recognized brand name around the world.
- World wide Agents Network to supply local assistance
- Proudly a Multicultural Employer
We continue our tradition of product development and setting the standards to this day.