For Coal deposits, the Resistivity Imaging method, using the SARIS Resistivity Imaging System can help to delineate the coal seams. If the density contrast is sufficient, the gravity method, using the CG-6 Autograv™ or CG-5 Autograv™ Gravity Meter can also be useful. Conversely, if the susceptibility contrast is sufficient, the magnetic method using the ENVI Pro Magnetometer can also be used.
- Combined Resistivity Transmitter and Receiver
- Light weight and efficient
- Hi-Power, 100 watts, 1 amp
- 1-D Inversion in the field
- Micro-processor controlled, internal flash memory, graphics display
- Automatic current adjustment to minimize power consumption
- Innovative automatic imaging system, no need to upload electrode arrays